Reporting To: General Manager
Location: Safesite Ltd, Crawley
This is an office and field sales based role. Our plans place a clear emphasis on the development of fall protection solutions to develop significant direct sales growth on all our fall protection products and services. The responsibility for sales forecasting and plan execution are a key aspects of this role, as is the development of detailed plans to support the development of fall protection solutions sales and key relationships.
You will be required to generate your own sales from quoting and following up opportunities from our live project pipeline. You will be required to strategically target relevant industrial sectors as well as adopting the proven sales techniques to target potential new, existing and dormant customers.
We expect you to become a key player within Safesite Ltd and work closely with the General Manager and Team, making a direct contribution to our strategic development in terms of products and services.
Your Role will focus on 4 key areas:
1. Fall protection products and services sales growth
2. End user sales growth
3. Building repeat customer relationships
4. Maintaining and growing profit margins
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of Personal Sales target.
- Reporting of daily sales and quotations.
- An active ownership of key accounts and contracts across the Group with a focus on new business generation.
- Generate enquiries from sales calls and fully utilizing lead generation systems.
- Produce quotations from customer’s enquiries based on relevant design standards.
- Follow up your quotations and record feedback on the project tracking data base.
- Attend monthly review meeting to analyze results and feedback to improve future performance and conversion rates etc.
- Attend site as required to survey for quotations.
- The development of major new accounts, major contractors, installers and end users.
- All other tasks within the Sales Development area as requested by the General Manager.
- Application Process
Please apply in writing for this role to Daniel Claridge, General Manager, Safesite including your current CV [email protected]
All applicants should inform their current manager of their intention to apply.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 3rd November 2021.