Reporting To: Recertification Manager
Location: Safesite Ltd, Crawley
The Medium-Term Plan places a clear emphasis on the development of the Recertification Sales Team to grow Sales of our Recertification Contract Base and ensuring all sites have compliant Fall Protection and Safety Systems & Solution products. To improve the service to existing and new recertification clients and to build the business by understanding our client’s needs via a consultative approach.
This is a primarily an office-based role, but occasional customer visits may be required. The successful applicant will be required to work primarily alone but at times with the Rectification Team and the wider Sales Team.
Your Role will focus on 4 key areas:
1. Quoting and winning the Orders for New Recertification Contracts for our Own & 3rd party installed Safety Systems.
2. Increase the conversion ratio from our own installed Safety Systems to Recertification Contracts.
3. Maintain and grow profit margins.
4. Identification and development of large & multi-site accounts.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Take a proactive role to follow up on all safety system installations with a view to securing the recertification contract.
- Cold calling new, existing and dormant clients to arrange appointments.
- Follow up on all installations where no recertification contract has been secured.
- Produce quotations from customer visits or office data.
- Liaise and work with Contracts department as and when required.
- Follow up your quotations and record feedback on the quotation tracking data base.
- Help develop best practice procedures and systems to capture a high percentage of recertification contracts from our installed systems.
- Identify other sales opportunities whilst servicing the customers.
- Co-ordinate activities to achieve agreed goals and exceed targets.
- Attend on-site client sales visits when required.
- Attend monthly review meeting to analyse results and feedback to improve future performance and conversion rates etc.
- Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year’s sales experience with a strong focus on B2B telesales.
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment where large numbers of calls are made.
- Conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of GDPR and data protection legislation.
- Ideally have an interest and some experience in marketing especially digital.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a confident self-starter able to work on their own initiative.
- Good telephone manner; confident and willing to deal with customers.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Must be comfortable making large numbers of telephone calls on a daily basis.
- Good understanding of the importance of customer service.
- Candidates must enjoy identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- A strong communicator with good verbal and written skills.
- Proven ability to work on their own and achieve targets.
- Full Driving License & ability to travel.
What do you need to be successful?
This role will suit an ambitious individual with suitable experience; a fantastic and competitive package awaits the successful candidate.
If you you feel you have the attributes to make a success of this role, please apply in confidence by forwarding your CV to Angela Willcox, Divisional HR Manager, UK & Ireland at [email protected]