2 Day Working At Height
Working at height: Training Overview
Work at Height can expose workers to particularly severe risks to their health & safety and continues to be a major cause of death and serious injury. Employers and duty holders have a duty to protect anyone who might be exposed to these risks by ensuring that any form of work at height is planned, supervised and carried out safely.
Who will benefit?
This specialist course covers all aspects relating to working at height and is designed to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of working at height including legislation, safety requirements and working methods. This training course is ideal for designers, facilities managers, supervisors, employees and employers who have a responsibility for or are involved in work at height.
Course content includes:
- Work at height
- Bad practice
- Related legislation
- Work at height legislation
- Hierarchy of controls
- Work at height equipment selection
- Work at height risk assessments
- Work at height rescue (overview)
- Fall protection systems and components
- Inspecting and wearing PPE
- Product solution selection
- Practical knowledge gained through the course
- Review of topics covered and objectives
Course duration and price
Prices are based on location and start at £1798 + VAT for up to 10 delegates.
For further information or to book an in-house course, please contact Safesite on Tel: 01293 529977 or via our Contact Page.