Product / Off the Shelf Kee Walk Step-Overs
Range of standard step over kits which provide a safe, anti-slip walking surface onto and across roofs and over obstacles such as pipework and plant equipment
Off the shelf Step-Over Platform Kits
Our range of modular, off the shelf standardised Kee Walk® Step-Over kits can tackle most obstacles found on rooftops. The Step-Over kits are suitable for use on a range of roofs types and surfaces including membrane, concrete, asphalt and PVC roofs.
These standard Kee Walk® Step-Over kits are designed to allow safe passage over obstacles and changes in roof level ranging from 600mmm to 1400mm high and include a double handrail, toe-boards, nylon treads and base feet options for roof types.
Each kit is compliant to BS EN 14122-3 and comes partially pre-assembled for speed and ease of installation on site.
Kee Walk Step-Over Kits Features and Benefits
- Standard, off the shelf kits available from stock
- Designed in accordance with EN 14122-3
- Constructed using Kee Klamp® fittings, TÜV approved components for quality assurance
- Delivered partially assembled for quick and easy installation
- Provides safe access on rooftops and over plant and machinery
- Includes double handrail and toe-boards for added safety
- Suitable for use on membrane, concrete, asphalt and PVC roofs.
High Safety Standards
Kee Walk® Step-Over Kits are designed meet or exceed current safety standards including:
- EN: 14122-3