Product / Kee Dome Rooflight Fall Protection
Free standing fall protection solution for those working near to fragile rooflights and skylights
Kee Dome Free Standing Fall Protection
The Kee Dome® range has been designed specifically to provide protection for personnel accessing near to fragile rooflights whilst carrying out maintenance or inspections on a flat roof. The system is modular in design.
The system is a modular design and features recycled PVC bases which lock the posts into position around the rooflight’s perimeter. Kee Klamp® fittings and standard length tubes (1.5, 2.0 and 3.2m) provide a rigid frame around the rooflight. Adjustable clamping rings fix the feet securely to the corners of the rooflight base, which can be up to 4m2 in area. Kee Dome® Mini provides a less obtrusive, low level solution making it ideal for instances where building aesthetics need to be taken into consideration. The Kee Dome® Mini can be used on rooflights from 1.2m x 1.2m up to 1.8m x 1.8m.
Kee Dome® can also be used to provide protection for roof hatches. A self-closing safety gate is incorporated into the design of the Kee Dome® to allow access to the protected roof hatch.
Modular Rooflight Safety Features and Benefits
- Provides collective fall protection for rooflights, skylights and access hatches
- Recycled PVC feet do not penetrate the roof membrane
- Complies with EN 14122: pt3
- Quick and easy to assemble protection for rooflights, skylights and access hatches
- Rapid assembly around the designated areas
- Fully modular system
- Can be taken down, moved and re-erected as required.
High Safety Standards
Fully tested to meet or exceed current safety standards including:
- Kee Dome® has been tested to EN 14122.
- The Kee Dome® Mini has been externally tested to the criteria loadings taken from ACR Red Book Test for Non-Fragility of Roof Assemblies.
Collective Protection Annual Inspection
Kee Dome should be inspected and recertified annually in order to ensure the safety of continual safety of the system.
We’re Hiring - Sales Engineer
We have a vacancy for a Sales Engineer Role based at our office in Crawley, West Sussex. This exciting role will be a mix of office and field sales.
HSE campaign to focus on work at height
The HSE have already carried out over 2,000 inspections nationwide.