Product / Ground Based Barrier Systems
Kee Klamp® fittings have been used to construct tubular structures for 80 years.
Barrier and guardrail solution
Kee Klamp® fittings are a popular choice in the construction of tubular structures such as ground based barriers and guardrails. The versatility and flexibility of the fittings have been proven over the past eight decades in numerous applications across the globe.
The Kee Klamp® fittings range are a versatile solution for barrier, handrail and guardrail construction. Systems are iron castings manufactured to the requirements of BS EN 1562 & 1563.
Ground based barrier benefits include:
- Quick and easy construction of ground based barrier solutions
- No welding or hot works permits required
- No special tools required
- Flexible system can accommodate site variations and be used for multiple applications
- Available off the shelf
- Cost effective solution
- Effective alternative to welding
Ease of installation
Kee Klamp® systems join standard sizes of structural steel tube (17.5mm O/D to 60.3mm O/D) into almost any required configuration using a wide range of fittings. All fittings are TÜV certified for strength and can support an axial load of 900 kg with a safety factor of 2:1.
All fittings are hot dip galvanised and feature KEE KOAT corrosion protected grub screws and THREDKOAT recess protection for guaranteed durability. Designed with ease of installation in mind, Kee Klamp® fittings eliminate the need to weld or fabricate and offer a high level of safety.
Setting ground based safety standards
- Kee Klamp® fittings are manufactured to meet current standards
- BS EN ISO 1461
- Meet specified loadings up to 1500 Nm
- TÜV certified for strength