Product / Fragile Roof Access
Range of fragile roof access equipment designed specifically to provide safe platforms for use on fragile materials and industrial roofs.
Safe Working Platforms for Fragile Roofs
Our range of range of fragile roof access equipment has been designed to provide short term protection for those working on fragile or industrial roofs.
Mobile Valley Frame
Ideal for short term protection when life lines or guardrails are not provided. The system is extremely compact, portable and easy to assemble making it the perfect solution for maintenance of valleys and box gutter details on fragile roofs such as asbestos.
- Lightweight, Portable protection
- Compact design for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy and quick to assemble on site
A portable open mesh walkway system which provides access from the eaves to ridge by spreading the weight load across the support battens.
- Easily portable mesh walkway for use in all weather conditions
- 4m sections can be easily linked
- Optional handrail available
- Integral full length work positioning line
- Walkway width 500mm
- Made from high grade aluminium
- Total weight 28kg
A fully guarded rolling work platform mounted onto twin tracks which allows workers to move freely and safely up and down the roof.
- Full guarded rolling platform mounted onto twin tracks
- Provides safe movement up and down a roof
- Platform length 4.6m standard
- Available as 2.5m platform with 4m twin modular linking track sections
- Fitted with safety mesh and support batons
- High grade aluminium
- Total weight including track, 361kg
Fragile Roof Safety
Compact, portable safety cage for safe maintenance of valleys and box gutter details on fragile roofs.
Company Directory Sentenced
A company director has been sentenced after an untrained worker fell through a fragile rooflight during poorly planned roofwork
Steel Fabricator fined for fragile roof fall
A steel fabricator has been fined after a young construction worker fell through a fragile roof and suffered serious injuries