Product / DDA Compliant Handrails
Kee Access® meets the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 (previously DDA)
Access for all
The Kee Access® range has been developed in order to fulfil the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 (previously DDA) and the Building Regulations Part M.
The range has been designed to provide a smooth, continuous handrail in size 7 tubes to ensure compliance with the regulations. Fittings can also be powder coated in any RAL colour to enhance the guardrail, handrail or balustrade and to provide a visual contrast that is not cold to touch as required by legislation.
Kee Access® fittings offer a versatile solution for ground based applications. The fittings are made of galvanised cast iron to BS EN 1461.
DDA compliant handrails benefits
- Conforms to requirements of Building Regulations Part M for DDA compliance
- Meets specified loadings up to 1500 N/m
- Colour coating provide “not cold to touch” finish
- Ideal for retrofit solutions
- Corrosion protected for guaranteed durability.
- No welding or hot works permits required
- Cost effective alternative to welding
Ease of installation
Kee Access® features 19 special fittings and is designed for fast and easy installationwithout the need to weld or fabricate.
Kee Access® fittings are hot dip galvanised and feature KEE KOAT corrosion protected grub screws and THREDKOAT recess protection for guaranteed durability. An “Add-on” offset fitting allows new handrails to be added to existing structures.
Setting safety standards
- Kee Klamp® fittings are manufactured to meet current standards
- BS EN ISO 1461
- Meet specified loadings up to 1500 N/m
New Full Height Gates to Protect Access to Roofs from Ladders
The new range of full height self-closing safety gates are ideal for protecting access to roofs from ladders
Fine for failing to comply with prohibition notice
HSE found work being carried out near to open edges where there was a risk of a fall and injury