Product / DDA Compliant Handrails
Kee Access® meets the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 (previously DDA)
Access for all
The Kee Access® range has been developed in order to fulfil the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 (previously DDA) and the Building Regulations Part M.
The range has been designed to provide a smooth, continuous handrail in size 7 tubes to ensure compliance with the regulations. Fittings can also be powder coated in any RAL colour to enhance the guardrail, handrail or balustrade and to provide a visual contrast that is not cold to touch as required by legislation.
Kee Access® fittings offer a versatile solution for ground based applications. The fittings are made of galvanised cast iron to BS EN 1461.
DDA compliant handrails benefits
- Conforms to requirements of Building Regulations Part M for DDA compliance
- Meets specified loadings up to 1500 N/m
- Colour coating provide “not cold to touch” finish
- Ideal for retrofit solutions
- Corrosion protected for guaranteed durability.
- No welding or hot works permits required
- Cost effective alternative to welding
Ease of installation
Kee Access® features 19 special fittings and is designed for fast and easy installationwithout the need to weld or fabricate.
Kee Access® fittings are hot dip galvanised and feature KEE KOAT corrosion protected grub screws and THREDKOAT recess protection for guaranteed durability. An “Add-on” offset fitting allows new handrails to be added to existing structures.
Setting safety standards
- Kee Klamp® fittings are manufactured to meet current standards
- BS EN ISO 1461
- Meet specified loadings up to 1500 N/m