- Safesite Limited the company behind www.safesite.co.uk (“Our Site”), values your privacy and security. This document explains what information We collect and how it is used.
- References to we, our or us in this privacy notice are to Safesite Limited, (Safesite Ltd). Registered Number: 2609468. Registered Office Address: Cradley Business Park, Overend Road, Cradley Heath, West Midlands, B64 7DW
- Safesite Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy statement will inform you as to how We look after your personal data when you visit Our Site (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
- We keep our privacy statement under regular review. This version was last updated on 20.8.19 It is important that the personal data We hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
We amend the Privacy Statement at any time.
Contact Form and Catalogue Download Form
- By filling out these forms, you give us permission to store this information for the purposes of contacting you regarding your interests, as well as identifying statistical interests in our products.
- Depending on the information you provide, We may collect your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, IP address, what products you are interested in, and whether or not you would like to receive mailings from us.
- We do not sell or provide your information to third parties
A cookie is a small text file stored by a web site on your computer to keep track of information about your browsing on that site. Cookies help websites operate more efficiently.
- We use several different cookies at www.safesite.co.uk to enhance the user experience on Our Site.
What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Site.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way Our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to Our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. United Kingdom and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s setting, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device: