News / We’re Hiring - Sales Engineer
9 February 2018
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading fall protection companies in the UK and to be part of The Kee Safety Group, an expanding Global safety business which specialises in Separating People from Hazards.
Due to company expansion we are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our Sales Team.
This is an Office / Field Sales Based Role. The Medium-Term Plan places a clear emphasis on the development of fall protection solutions to develop significant direct sales growth on all our fall protection products and services. The responsibility for sales forecasting and plan execution are key aspects of this role, as is the development of detailed plans to support the development of fall protection solutions sales and key relationships.
You will be required to generate your own sales from quoting and following up opportunities from our live project pipeline. You will be required to strategically target relevant industrial sectors as well as adopting the proven GDM technique to target potential new, existing and dormant customers.
We expect you to become a key player within Safesite Ltd and work closely with the Sales Manager and Team, making a direct contribution to our strategic development in terms of products and services.
Your Role will focus on 4 key areas:
- Fall protection products and services sales growth
- End user sales growth
- Building repeat customer relationships
- Maintaining and growing profit margins
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- The delivery of Personal Sales target.
- Reporting of daily sales and quotations.
- An active ownership of key accounts and contracts across the Group with a focus on new business generation.
- Generate enquiries from sales calls and fully utilizing lead generation systems
- Produce quotations from customer’s enquiries based on relevant design standards
- Follow up your quotations and record feedback on the project tracking data base
- Attend monthly review meeting to analyze results and feedback to improve future performance and conversion rates etc.
- Attend site if required to survey for quotations
- The development of major new accounts, major contractors, installers and end users.
- All other tasks within the Sales Development area as requested by the General Manager.
Experience in drawings/construction would be beneficial but not necessary.
In turn we will offer you continued training and development and the opportunity for career progression within both Safesite and the Kee Safety Group.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing, outlining why you feel you are suitable for the position, attaching/enclosing a current CV.
Please forward your applications to Richard Dyson, General Manager at Safesite.
Email address [email protected]