News / Warehouse Assistant
19 January 2017
To undertake all duties associated with both the warehouse and yard areas including deliveries to site as and when required.
- To receive goods into our warehouse in Crawley including the checking off against delivery notes.
- Picking and despatching of materials on pallets, crates as well as various parcels ensuring all paperwork is completed and in order.
- Ensuring product serial numbers are logged as required.
- To deliver materials when required to sites throughout the UK.
- To maintain cleanliness and safety of warehouse and yard.
- To inspect and maintain vehicles, warehouse equipment and racking
- Light maintenance of building.
- To occasionally assist installation teams on site with installation of various products.
- The occasional ordering of stock/materials and tools.
- To assist in the month stock count.
Education and Experience
A clean driving license, ideally with 7.5 tonne (although this is not essential).
Counter balance forklift licence.
Experience within a logistics environment/stock control background would be advantageous.
Numerate and analytical.
A strong communicator with good verbal and written skills.
Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and achieve targets.
Must be able to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on his or her own initiative.
Please send your CV to Richard Dyson, Contracts Manager, Safesite Ltd, Safesite House, Priestley Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9NA or email: [email protected]