News / Safety Systems Installer
7 September 2016
Carrying out installation of Fall Protection Products on sites as required throughout the UK.
- Installation and commissioning of all Fall Protection Products on site throughout UK.
- Carrying out repairs and modifications to systems as required.
- Customer facing; therefore, liaising with on-site personnel and clients/customers and portraying a professional image at all times.
- Recertification of products on site, identifying non-compliant systems and producing tick sheets and plans detailing systems as inspected.
- Liaise and maintaining contact with the Contracts Department whilst on site.
- Training of clients on products installed.
- PPE inspections as required.
- Proactive on site sales of any additional products and cross selling.
Education and Experience
- Numeracy and literacy are essential, therefore candidates must have a minimum of GCSE or”O” level qualifications.
- Experience within fall protection would be advantageous, although full training will be given.
- Good computer skills are an essential requirement.
- A dedicated individual is required ideally with sound industry knowledge, good communication skills and able to work on site.
- Generally working in teams of two the candidate must be of a personable nature and be prepared to work anywhere within the UK as required.
Please send your CV to Jason Godfrey, General Manager, Safesite Ltd, Safesite House, Priestley Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9NA or email: [email protected]