Reporting to the Contracts Manager, an apprentice to work with and assist all members of the Contracts team. This will involve primarily working within an office environment however visits to site and assisting in the picking and packing of materials maybe required.
To assist in the smooth running of the Contracts Department by assisting with although not limited to:
- General Administration.
- To answer in-coming calls and enquiries and assist with internal & external post.
- Producing the certificates of installation for the client following completed projects.
- Produce Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
- Collate project related documentation for the purposes of final invoicing
- Liaise with clients and contracts manager for site commencement and ongoing concern
- Programming of installation teams and engineers.
- Arranging supply only deliveries.
- Stock Control and Distribution.
- As part of the collective – to ensure a safe working environment for all staff.
Education and Experience
Currently working towards a NVQ (National Vocational Qualification) Diploma.
Must be computer literate
An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and gain experience as part of a small team.
A good telephone manner, confident and willing to deal with customers as part of a customer facing company.
Smart appearance. Excellent attendance and punctuality.
Excellent attention to detail is required and a good organiser
This role enables you to work towards a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting
If you are interested in this role, please send you CV to Jason Godrey, General Manager, Safesite Ltd, Safesite House, Priestley Way, Crawley, West Sussex or email: [email protected]