Work at height CPD
Our Work at Height CPD is designed to provide all those responsible for either construction or maintenance of a building with a clearer understanding of the dangers relating to work at height.
Work at Height CPD
This in house CPD provides an overview of your legal requirements both for your own premises and your client's and covers:
- Current workplace legislation
- Hierarchy of control
- Risk assessments
- Special risk assessments
- Dynamic risk assessments
- Circumstances for prosecution
- Consequences of failure
- Reasonably practicable
- Reasonably foreseeable
- Seminar duration is approximately 90 minutes (lunch not provided).
- Minimum number of 5 attendees.
- CPD certificate is provided for all delegates upon request