Kee Dome (Supply Only)
The innovative Kee Dome® range provides protection for personnel accessing near to fragile rooflights whilst carrying out maintenance or inspections on a flat roof.
These modular systems feature recycled PVC bases which lock the posts into position around the rooflight's perimeter. Kee Klamp® fittings and standard length tubes (1.5, 2.0 and 3.2m) provide a rigid frame around the rooflight.
The Kee Dome® Mini provides a less obtrusive, low level solution making it ideal for instances where building aesthetics need to be taken into consideration. The Kee Dome® Mini can be used on rooflights from 1.2m x 1.2m up to 1.8m x 1.8m. This version features smaller recycled PVC bases, tubes and fittings to construct a rigid frame around the rooflight.
Kee Dome® has been tested to EN 14122. The Kee Dome® Mini has been externally tested to the criteria loadings taken from ACR Red Book Test for Non-Fragility of Roof Assemblies.
Note: Polycarbonate/non fragile rooflights are only deemed to be 'non fragile' during construction. After the construction phase they are considered to be fragile
Kee Dome Benefits
- Modular system with standard components
- Design allows fast assembly
- Various sizes available through standard tube lengths of 1.5, 2.0 or 3.2m
- Gate can be incorporated when access for roof hatches is required
- Recycled PVC feet do not penetrate the roof membrane
- Can be dismantled, moved and re-erected if necessary