Product / KeeGuard Ladder Kit
Freestanding guardrail kit for either side of a fixed ladder with a self-closing safety gate
Guardrail Kit for Fixed Ladders
The KeeGuard® Ladder Kit combines KeeGuard® edge protection fixed either side of an existing fixed ladder with a Kee Gate Self Closing Safety Gate to provide safe access onto roofs for maintenance and inspection purposes.
The kit has been designed specifically to provide a 'retro-fit' solution to existing cat/fixed ladders and has been independently tested & CE approved to BS EN 14122-4. Fixing is quick and easy, the kit has been developed to simply clamp on to the existing ladder. The unique fitting which connects the guardrail to the ladder has been designed to clamp around both flat and tubular stringers with a maximum diameter/width of 75mm.
Guardrail Kit Features and Benefits
- Provides safe access to roofs from fixed ladders
- Free standing guardrail either side of fixed ladders
- Prevents falls down either side of the ladder
- Free standing system so no damage to the roof membrane or building’s structure
- Can be easily retro-fitted to existing ladders
- Reversible self closing gate for automatic safety
- Quick and easy to install without the need for training
- Complies with EN 1422 Part 4
High Safety Standards
The KeeGuard Ladder Kit has been fully tested to meet or exceed current safety standards including:
- EN 14122 Part 4
Food company fined £100k after forklift fall
The company was found guilty of breaching section 21 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, fined £100,000 and ordered to pay £19,032.63 in costs.
Roofing Company fined after complaints from the public
Roofing company prosecuted after numerous complaints by public about dangerous work at height