Product / KeeGuard Premium Edge Protection
Safesite’s KeeGuard® Premium is the ideal edge protection system for roofs with limited space such as where solar panels have been installed.
Limited Space Free Standing Edge Protection
KeeGuard® Premium collective fall protection system overcomes the trip hazards associated with traditional free standing cantilevered systems by eliminating the need for off-set counterweights. This reduces the system’s footprint without compromising safety and performance.
The system is suitable for both permanent and temporary applications on roofs and features unique two part interlocking recycled base weights. These weights can be split to allow a single person to carry the weight or be carried complete by two people using the moulded handles.
KeeGuard® Premium can be used in combination with standard KeeGuard® edge protection for applications where the counterbalance will not fit in with the existing roof equipment.
Edge Protection Features & Benefits
- Free standing edge protection
- No counterweights enable smaller footprint
- Non-penetrative system
- Ideal for roofs with limited space
- Can be used as temporary or permanent protection
- Quick and easy to install
- Conforms to EN 13374: Temporary Edge Protection Systems - Product Specification Test Methods
- Covered under Safesite’s 5 Year Warranty
Meeting Safety Standards
- EN 13374 Class A
- EN ISO 14122 Part 3
- BS 6399: Part 2 Code of Practice for Wind Loads
Annual Inspection for Continued Safety
Fall protection systems should be inspected and recertified annually in order to ensure the safety of the systems.