- Achilles Identifies, qualifies, evaluates and monitors suppliers on behalf of major industry sectors and companies.
- ACR Body dedicated to making working on roofs safer.
- BIFM (British Institute of Facilities Management) represents the interests of those who practice facilities management and those who work in organisations supplying FM related goods or services.
- BSIF (British Safety Industry Federation) Leading safety industry trade body and lead association for the PPE Regulations in the UK.
- Builders Profile online prequalifiaction data for subcontractors, contractors and clients.
- CHAS Health & Safety prequalification scheme
- Constructionline UK's largest certified pre-qualification database.
- HSE The Health and Safety Commission (HSC) and Health and Safety Executive (HSE) are responsible for the regulation of almost all the risks to health and safety arising from work activity in Britain.
- RIBA CPD (Royal Institute of British Architects) Helps to keep members and other construction professionals with up to date training support, new ideas and updates.
- RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) Leading source of land, property, construction and related environmental knowledge, supporter of best practice and provider of impartial advice.
- Safecontractor An accreditation scheme that assesses the health & safety competency of contractors and service providers.
- WAHSA (Work at Height Safety Association) UK body representing the interests of manufacturers, assemblers, installers, distributors and end users of personal protection equipment used for work at height and rescue.
The links made from Safesite's Website are to reputable organisations; however, Safesite cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information or for loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information published on any of these pages. Such information does not form any basis of a contract with readers or users of this website.